IMG_6746IMG_6746

Around the RIT Campuses in 7 minutes.

RIT's 360 Project gives a look into the day in the life at the 5 different RIT Campuses: Rochester, Dubai, Croatia, Kosovo, and Weihai. The unveiling event included Google Cardboard giveaways, with a design that featured RIT, RIT student life, and the 360 project. I had the opportunity to challenge myself with package design and graphical branding for the 360 Project's branded Google Cardboard. 

Client

School Project

Role

Concept, Illustration

Duration

4 weeks, Spring 2017

CONCEPTING

How do I represent 5 of RIT's culturally unique campuses and bring them together on one surface?

Orange, Brown, Tigers, & Education. Those four things seemed to be the only shared commonality between the five RIT campuses. I played around with both abstract and literal representations of RIT for the cardboard. After going through the iterations, I landed on the best way to represent RIT was to literally combine architecture from all 5 campuses onto one plane.

illustrationillustration
sleevesleeve
Asset 12Asset 12

TRANSLATION

Turning well-known architectural sites to fun illustrations

IN ACTION

It's ALIVE!

I was lucky enough to have my design chosen for the RIT 360 Project's Google Cardboard. The design was distributed to over 300+ students, being the vehicle to deliver the RIT 360 video. 

Layer 0Layer 0

Thanks for checking this out!